Phone Never Delivered - Verizon Not Helping
KELCHU10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a phone on 3/3 and it was supposed to be delivered on 3/7 via FedEx. At 5:30 pm on 3/7, I received a notification that it was actually going to be delivered by 3/8 EOD. It did not arrive on 3/8. On 3/9, I then received an update it was dropped-off on 3/7 at 5:15 pm. It was never delivered. I am now on phone call number 8 with Verizon, trying to figure this out. When I placed my order, I was told there would be a signature required. However, there was no signature required. As Verizon incorrectly placed the order and allowed for it to be dropped off at a building (in downtown Chicago), it feels like this should fall on them. My phone is now lost, and I am being told that FedEx has to come out and look for it (nott sure where they will be looking...?) It all feels like a really terrible first Verizon experience and that nobody will accept responsibility for this error.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is all Verizon service like this? How can I go about getting a phone?

Labels (1)
Re: Phone Never Delivered - Verizon Not Helping
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KELCHU10,

Yikes! I'm so very sorry to read that we have not provided the top-not customer service that you deserve. Purchasing a new phone should be an exciting experience. I regret that somehow we are not able to locate your phone delivery. That is definitely alarming to read. Your time is valuable & I would really like to do all that I can to help get your phone to you as quickly as possible. I have sent you a Private Message so that I can gather much-needed information to assist you further. Please respond to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Juliem18

I am having the same issue here. Phone ordered and shipped. Got an email from fedex on 3/5 saying phones were delivered on 3/4.  I contacted verizon and fedex on 3/5 to make a claim. Today is 3/17 and after so many calls to verizon and so much of my valuable time wasted, I still have not heard from verizon. A couple of supervisors I spoke too promised to call bak with updates and im still waiting for them to call. I need them to refund me the money so i can place the order again.

Everyone I spoke to said they were getting a lot of complaints about packages never making it to the intended recipient. Time for verizon to get rid of fedex

i am beyond disappointed with the way verizon has handled my claim

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your order to run smoothly. We can certainly submit an investigation form to have this reviewed. Please meet us in a Private Note for further assistance with your order.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
natalie00

I purchased a phone that apparently isn't even in stock anymore, so am definitely not receiving that, and I'm being told the order can't be canceled. There was no indication of the phone being on backorder on the website when I purchased it. I am not gonna pay for a phone I don't receive, but I don't know how to/if I can cancel this order. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, natalie00. We understand that this is important for you and we want to help you with this order. We sent you a Private Note, so we can continue working together on this order.

-Jason

0 Likes