Re: Personal Hotspot speed very, very slow
JLUIS1245M
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the above unlimited plan so 75 high speed data and 20gb of hotspot but when ever i go over the 75gb my hotspot speeds crash along with my normal data which i think is ridiculous considerimg the can slow my hotspot speed without effecting my regular data why does my hotspeed speed have to be reduced when i go over my regular data i think this is a major issue it is for me atleast and i would like to see it fixed

Arh007c
Enthusiast - Level 1

I dont understand this at all I have been using my hotspot to update a game on my xbox the game has 579mb update and I have been trying to update it for 2 days and it's only 70 percent, I also tried updating a 1.19gb update for over a week the completion of that update is currently at 37 percent this pathetic and makes me regret choosing Verizon as my go to for a phone plan.

LedSpek

and beyond unlimited?

0 Likes
Riotstarter1992

This is garbage and false advertising. IE unlimited data=NO DATA CAP how fudging hard is that what the fudge!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Riotstarter1992,

It's vital that there is clarity with the plans so you can use your hotspot the way you need to. Let's collaborate together and put a resolution in place. First, I'll need to gather some information. What plan are you on with us? What speeds are you getting? Please use this link to test: http://spr.ly/6187DxiIV and share the results here with a screenshot. Lastly, what are you using your mobile hotspot for (streaming, work/email needs, web browsing, etc.)?

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes