My new iPad keeps saying I need to add data but I have an unlimited plan. It won't connect to cellular outside of my home.
SAMNAT9394

My iPad keeps popping up with a message saying I am out of data and would I like to upgrade, however, I have an unlimited data package and the iPad is new.  I cannot connect to cellular outside of my home.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My new iPad keeps saying I need to add data but I have an unlimited plan. It won't connect to cellular outside of my home.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to see that you are having issues connecting your new iPad to cellular connection, and we are here to help. Please click on the following link to get the troubleshooting assistant for Apple iPad, and follow the troubleshooting steps for "I can't connect to the internet."

Monica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My new iPad keeps saying I need to add data but I have an unlimited plan. It won't connect to cellular outside of my home.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here is the link: http://spr.ly/6584DQmTa

Monica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes