My iPhone was stolen and I can't disable it. What should I do?
Skyluhhh

They got into the phone and i need it disabled but they dont have location service on or find my iphone

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone stolen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Skyluhhh I am sorry to hear about your missing phone? I see you didn't have find my iphone on it. Did you have any sort of insurance app installed? Mobile recovery by Asurion does offer a remote wipe function http://spr.ly/6-13N2gX. We also would want to make sure your phone line is suspended in the meantime. If you want to give us a call at 800-922-0204 to suspend the line, this is the fastest way to ensure your service is suspended.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Call Verizon now

Loquat
Master - Level 1

I hope you don't have much sensitive info on your device...and that you have insurance.  And start changing your password on anything that automatically logs you in on your device...i.e. Facebook, twitter, email, etc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Skyluhhh I am sorry to hear about your missing phone? I see you didn't have find my iphone on it. Did you have any sort of insurance app installed? Mobile recovery by Asurion does offer a remote wipe function http://spr.ly/6-13N2gX. We also would want to make sure your phone line is suspended in the meantime. If you want to give us a call at 800-922-0204 to suspend the line, this is the fastest way to ensure your service is suspended.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone was stolen and I can't disable it. What should I do?
kathyfinn

My phone was stolen

@Skyluhhh wrote:

They got into the phone and i need it disabled but they dont have location service on or find my iphone

@Skyluhhh wrote:

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@kathyfinn  Why are you posting copy of a 4 year old post?   

0 Likes
kathyfinn

Do you have my phone?  Are you in Encinitas?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@kathyfinn wrote:

Do you have my phone?  Are you in Encinitas?

What?    🤨
You are posting on a customer populated community forum. Your first post was a copy of the original posters comment which is four years old. If you have lost your phone please contact Verizon directly, hopefully from another Verizon phone so that you can login and suspend your device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kathyfinn, I'm sorry to learn that your phone was stolen. We want to make sure that your account is not being used by the person that took your device. Mama23dogs offered some good advice. Were you log in your My Verizon to suspend the device as lost/stolen? You can find the steps to complete this by following this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/ KevinR_VZW

0 Likes