My iPhone has gone black and I can't operate it. What should I do?
mls1sg

what happen when your iphone goes black and will not let you control it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: what is ther to do when your iphone goes black and will not let you control it?
Not applicable

Depending on how long you owned it. If under 1 year I would go to a Apple Store for warranty service, either repair of replaced by Apple.

You could call Verizon Wireless but if its determined to be damage to to misuse, or customer made they will charge you for the device.

I would go to Apple Store.

Another thing to try is hold the large Home Button and the Power Button at the same time and see if it resets its self.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: what is ther to do when your iphone goes black and will not let you control it?
Not applicable

Depending on how long you owned it. If under 1 year I would go to a Apple Store for warranty service, either repair of replaced by Apple.

You could call Verizon Wireless but if its determined to be damage to to misuse, or customer made they will charge you for the device.

I would go to Apple Store.

Another thing to try is hold the large Home Button and the Power Button at the same time and see if it resets its self.

Good Luck

0 Likes
mls1sg

thanks

0 Likes