My iPhone 6 Plus doesn't respond to touch
Mags23
Enthusiast - Level 1

One minute it was working fine and then the next thing the screen won't let me swipe or make any app selections and when it's not responding at the top of the screen there's a white line that flickers. Tried to make a claim but was unable to and it's really annoying at this point. Any suggestions or advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 Plus doesn't respond to touch
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mags23,

We know a responsive phone is a must have. Let's see if we can figure out what happened together. When did this begin? Do you have any screen covers or cases on your device? Was it dropped or damaged in any way?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mags23
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happened maybe a month or two ago. I have a glass screen protector and

I have a phone case. It's been dropped a few times but never had this

problem. I haven't dropped it in a while so I'm not sure as to why it would

start acting up.

On Sunday, February 28, 2016, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mags23,

Thanks for your response. Let's keep working together so we can figure out what happened. Is this white line on the screen some sort of a crack, or does it seem like something else? Is it on the screen all the time, or just some? What happened when you tried to file a claim?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
puggy466
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you shut it down and turn it back on?/

0 Likes