Loss of battery power
SARMCG51

With the phone on a charger all night I powered up this morning and my power is already at 60% with only having it on for an hour.  Any clue to why my battery is down so low.  I have all windows off.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Loss of battery power
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SARMCG51, seeing such a quick drain on the battery would definitely cause me to be concerned. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with this. The best way to see what's causing that drain would be to check under Settings>Battery and then viewing the usage at the bottom of the screen. You can view the last 24 hours or last 6 days to see if anything in particular stands out. If the percentage value for an app looks to be abnormal, please let us know.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
a_danai
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have fast battery drain, random reboot and overheating problem with any Windows phone devices this not related to Windows 10 Mobile or any build. This is just because most of the Windows Phone devices are older than a year or two so the battery is expired.

Replacing the battery will fix fast battery drain, random reboot and overheating problem of Windows Phone. I had same problem, I replaced mine now I don't have any problem. I highly recommend you to replace your battery if you have same problem   .

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP posted their question in the Apple space on the an forum. It is likely they have an iPhone and not a Windows phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes