Lied to by a Verizon Wireless store employee.
sheilatom5

I am a longtime VW customer. Recently I upgraded to 5  Iphones.  The in store agent told me that I would receive 2 speakers and 2 tablets for free.

Lo and behold I have been charged for the speakers and the tablets for 2 months now.  Customer service has been a runaround.  Went back to the store and also was given the runaround.  How can this be resolved?   I am being charged  over $100 more monthly than I was quoted in April.  I want to file a formal complaint against the store personnel.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lied to by a Verizon Wireless store employee.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sheiltom5,

This is definitely not the experience we wanted for you.  Purchasing a new phone should be an exciting experience and receiving an unexpected charges is totally unacceptable. I would also be upset if I was provided incorrect information. I am determine to help resolve this. We deal with indirect agents and premuim retails who also run their own promotions. I want to make sure we get this clarified for you.  Where the purchases made? What information have you been given about the charges?

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Lied to by a Verizon Wireless store employee.
mama23dogs
Legend

Never, never, believe anything is free.   There is always a catch.   Free devices come with 2 year, $10 a month tablet service plan .