Keep loyalty plan upon upgrade?
HChernin

Here's my scenario: I was on a contract for my iPhone 5. It ended and I have been month to month since then, on a More Everything loyalty plan. I would like to take advantage of a trade-in deal through Apple and switch to the 6S or 6S Plus. Can I buy a new phone through Apple but keep my Verizon plan and loyalty pricing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Keep loyalty plan upon upgrade?
Snn5
Legend

You can buy a new phone outright up front in full with Apple or anywhere and keep your plan, but if their trade in promo requires a new agreement with Verizon, you'll lose your pricing.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can if you qualify for Apple's device payment plan. You can contact Apple to find out the full terms of the offer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HChernin I see that kaebfly gave you some great information. We just want to be sure you know that we also offer a Device Payment Plan. You can also find out the value of trading in your current phone. If you would like us to review your account please Private Message us via Facebook or Direct Message us via Twitter.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes