Is there something I can install on my childs phone to monitor their behavior?
ashesinfl

Does Verizon offer some kind of program I can install on my child's phone that will let me monitor their behavior?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there something I can install on my childs phone to monitor their behavior?
mama23dogs
Legend

All kidding and punitive methods aside, you can try restrictions and Family sharing.  Links to info on both below.

Family Sharing - Apple Support

About Restrictions (parental controls) on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there something I can install on my childs phone to monitor their behavior?
mama23dogs
Legend

IF they did, they would be making a fortune with it!

You can track where their phone is, you see the list of numbers they call and text in your bill detaIls. you can check their phone to see what apps they use.

I have found that my kids cell phone can be used to modify their behavior.   By turning off mobile data, suspending the phone, or taking it away, I find they are more willing to toe the line.

mama23dogs
Legend

All kidding and punitive methods aside, you can try restrictions and Family sharing.  Links to info on both below.

Family Sharing - Apple Support

About Restrictions (parental controls) on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

0 Likes