Iphone 5s: Caller Suddenly can't Hear Me
Adamsr2
Enthusiast - Level 2

About 1 out of 10 phone calls this happens: The conversation is going along just fine. No problems with either of us hearing the other. Then suddenly the caller can't hear me at all!  I can still hear them just fine. We are both in a strong signal area.

I have tried taking phone into Verizon.  They checked out the phone and gave me a new SIM card. They verified the phone seemed to be OK and software up to date. I have tried switching to "speaker" when this happens, with no result.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5s: Caller Suddenly can't Hear Me
Adamsr2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried resetting my phone (off/on) with no result. I have gotten this problem with, and without, Bluetooth.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to communicate clearly is a must when it comes to wireless service, Adamsr2. After reading your post, we want to learn more about the situation. Do you notice this issue with one number specifically or does it seem to happen across the board? When did you first notice this becoming an issue? Have you noticed any other issues when using the service?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wlmsn

I'm having the same issue with my 6S.  Did you do an iOS or a network settings update before you had the problem?  I have a feeling that something got messed up in one of the two updates.  Friend on other side of the country is having problems making calls inside his house all of the sudden too. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are standing by and eager to learn more, Wlmsn. For your situation, are you experiencing this issue only while inside or at a particular location? What zip code are you located in? Was an update processed on your device specifically? I will be staying tuned in.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes