International Calling support
bevcs

How is it possible to email a complaint to Verizon Wireless about getting International calling?

I find it hard to find the area to email a complaint.  Why is this site not so friendly to do this?

Don't they want to correct mistakes.  I have had several phone number with them for about 1 year.

My number alone for several years.  One of the numbers was moved to a business account 5 months

ago since it is used specifically for business.  I now need to order International calling for 2 weeks and

they will not let me do this as that account has not been open 6 months.  Even though the phone number

has been in existence with them for about 1 year.  THEY CANNOT OVERRIDE THIS IN THEIR SYSTEM.

I CANNOT IMAGINE THAT THERE IS NEVER AN EXCEPTION TO THEIR RULE.

1 employee says they can and call their main number, the next says she cannot and goes to her

global\support and no one can override this.  I just don't get it.  When I ask for an email address to someone

in the customer support they tell me there is none.  They will send it to the next higher up.

How do I know that they actually will?  This can cost me a bad report at work.  I strive to work hard and yet

they have tied my hands.

Labels (1)
0 Likes