Intermittent Difficulty making and answering calls
copyitnow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had no trouble with my Iphone 6 until about a week ago.  It literally allows me to connect to everyother call (incoming and outgoing) I have been through all the checks with Apple -- its not the phone or software.  It only happens at my house.  I have a nextwork extender and tried chenging that to a new one -- same problem.  Extender is showing strong connection.  Can someone help please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Intermittent Difficulty making and answering calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

copyitnow,

That doesn't sound right at all. I know having access to make calls is always important. Have you disabled your advanced calling on your iPhone? If you go to settings > cellular > enable lte > click on data only. Restart the phone and try after.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
copyitnow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did what you suggested and unfortunately it didn't work.  What else might I try?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the update, copyitnow.  We are committed to figuring this out for you and are glad to continue. Are there other Verizon Wireless phones in the household ? If so, are they experiencing any trouble making and answering calls? With it occurring only at the house, it does lead us to believe it to be area related. What is the zip code of your location? About how far from the house do you need to travel before picking up reliable signal?
DavidH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
copyitnow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had others in my home having the same issue... some on Samsung phones and some on Apple devices.  My zip code is 19003.  I have to go several blocks for a good signal, as the signal has always been week right around my house -- which is why is bought the network extender.  Please help as I am home sick and this is my only phone.  I have missed several Dr calls.... it is very frustrating as you can imagine

Thanks you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
copyitnow-

I appreciate you clarifying that information. I know that when I'm sick, my phone is my right arm. So, I want to make sure we get to the bottom of this right away. What seems to happen when you dial #48 to connect to your Network Extender? On your Network Extender, do you mind providing me the colors of the LED lights that are displaying (blue, red, magenta, etc)? Has anything changed with your home internet provider by chance? Thank you so much!

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the�CorrecttAnswer�� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
copyitnow
Enthusiast - Level 2

#48 says I am under network extender coverage.  All bars are blue.  When this problem started I ordered a new extender even though the old one was only a year old and all blue lines too.

Please help.  This is really a problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

copyitnow,

Thanks for giving that a shot and keeping us posted. We definitely don't want this to be an ongoing issue and certainly want you to have the service you need. Does this occur in specific locations of the home or with specific contacts? What about different times of day? Is the extender in an optimal position to receive signal and are you using the GPS antenna with it?

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
copyitnow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok  I am getting really frustrated now os here it is.  It happens all the time.  I have had the same internet provider for 2 years.  I have had the same network extender in the same spot for 2 years.  Yes I used the GPS extender and all led lights are blue.  Nothing has changed in 2years except my service.  Frankly I am ready to switch if I cannot get service.  Please call me to resolve asap

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

copyitnow,

We definitely want to get this frustration stopped for you and figure out what might be going on cause we wouldn't want to lose you. I know how frustrating it can be to cope with service issues, especially at home. Unfortunately being a public forum we are unable to ask for your personal information within a post. If you prefer to speak over the phone you can give us a call at 800-922-0204 or by dialing *611 from your device. Also, you can see all the ways to get in touch with us, including our Live Chat, on our Contact Us page here http://vz.to/1DrCyiX.

We can definitely keep working here in effort to get this resolved. When you attempt to make a call and experience the issue are you receiving an error message or what happens exactly? Does the calling party receive any error messages? Have you attmpted to reset network settings on the device? http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-6-reset/

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes