IPhone 6Plus - Download Photos
avidskier
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just upgraded from a 4S to IPhone 6 Plus and I can't download my photos from ITunes to my new phone.  When I go to ITunes the area where you select all or select photos is greyed out.  Why is this and how can it be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 6Plus - Download Photos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
avidskier, this would have me concerned too. Regarding photos, and phone content found in your 4s, were you backing up prebviously through iCloud or strictly iTunes? Are you able to view your photos in the Photo Roll through your computer?

NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
autiger2015

Aviskier, there is a box at the top that you click on to sync photos. If you click on that, then it should give you the option to sync all of them or it should let you choose the albums you want to sync. The button is really easy to miss...I know because I did when I first started trying to sync stuff up.

0 Likes
avidskier
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm able to view my photos in Photo Stream and I believe they were backed up through ITunes.  They are all on my computer.  I can email them and save to my phone, which I've done for a handful of them.

I see the button in the top left corner and I've clicked on preferences to see if I needed to change any setting, but nothing jumped out at me.  I've clicked on add files to library, but that doesn't do anything.

It's just strange.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Avidskier,

We know picture memories are important! If you see the pictures in Photo Stream please go to settings on the device>photos & camera> turn on my photo stream. When you connect to Wi-fi all the photos should appear.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes