IPhone 5s question
Yarilyn124

Hi so I have an iphone 4 prepaid I bought it off another website I have it connect to verizon as a 30 dollar a month unlimited text n talk wifi only. I had a question about switching phones. I am planning on buying a verizon iPhone 5s from a different website and it has a SIM card slot while my iphone 4 doesn't does this require me to buy a verizon SIM card or any regular SIM card just for storage. I'm not sure about it. And would I have to change my plan or can I keep it and pay same amount?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 5s question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Yarilyn124,

We definitely want you to be able to move up to the iPhone 5s. The sim card is the biggest difference between the two iPhones. The iPhone 4 was a 3G device & did not require a sim card. The iPhone 5s is a 4G/LTE phone & needs one for activation. Since your phone is a prepaid device, you will want to contact out Prepay team directly at either: 877-777-5759 or 888-294-6804. They will be able to get you a sim card for you 5s.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes