IOS 9.0.1 Is it a good fix for all the bugs that were in 9.0 ?
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

Has anyone upgraded to the supposedly fix to 9.0 and did 9.0.1 fix all the problems ?

Labels (1)
Re: IOS 9.0.1 Is it a good fix for all the bugs that were in 9.0 ?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I have only updated on my iPad mini but I haven't had any problems with iOS 9 on my iPhone or my iPad so for me there was nothing to fix.

0 Likes
1952mike

NO.  I have been unable to use cellular data for most of my apps since I installed iOS 9 and iOS 9.0.1 did not fix this. Apple support has been no help on this. 

0 Likes
Natasha1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still have the same issues with cellular as well. Didn't see any change

richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

I still have IOS 7.0 on my 2 iphones and ipad and I'll just stay with it until 9.0 has all the bugs worked out.Thanks for the response.

0 Likes
1952mike

I did an online chat with Apple support this afternoon and was told that Apple was now aware of the cellular data issue and was working on a fix.  No estimate of when the fix will be released.  

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

iOS 9 brought about an issue for me that I'd never had, and it wasn't addressed in the 9.0.1 update.  For some reason now, music will randomly play after a phone call through my bluetooth only.  It's rather annoying to be honest.  I've searched the internet and it looks like quite a few people are having this issue.  Seems like some were having the issue even before iOS 9. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Wow...I use my Bluetooth daily and have not had this issue either. Really interested in knowing why I've been spared of these issues if so many people are having them. Not that I want them lol

0 Likes
Re: IOS 9.0.1   Is it a good fix for all the bugs that were in 9.0 ?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I wish I were having your luck.  It's annoying to have to take my phone out of my holster almost every time I end a call using bluetooth...as I have to hit the pause button because it just starts to play random music from my library.  I hope there is a fix for this soon.

0 Likes
Re: IOS 9.0.1   Is it a good fix for all the bugs that were in 9.0 ?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Only thing I can think of is the fact that I waited a day before downloading the update (I usually wait much longer) and I updated via iTunes instead of OTA because OTA is always riskier to the download having issues. At least as far as doing it for the iPhone. I did OTA once and had an issue so I've avoided it every since except with my iPad. Always goes smoothly and I can't recall any real problems. Never had the wifi issues people complained about in iOS 8. Never had Bluetooth connectivity issues with iOS 8 or 9. Actually never experienced any of the big topic problems. Here's hoping it stays that way for me.

0 Likes