I want to cancel my iPhone 7 plus pre-order and then pre-order in a different color.
MARRAY93

I had just got back from local verizon store to try and cancel my pre-order for the iPhone 7 plus jet black but they could not cancel it because their tablets did not give them the option too. I just decided that I did not like jet black as much as I thought and want to order it in a different color. If anyone could help me with this that would be great! Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to cancel my iPhone 7 plus pre-order and then pre-order in a different color.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might have to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to cancel the order.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I want to cancel my iPhone 7 plus pre-order and then pre-order in a different color.
cekaai

Go to preorder.verizonwireless.com that gives you the option to cancel.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you don't have the option in the link already provided by cekaai then you may need to call CS to cancel the order. Unfortunately depending on the model/color you choose to change to its possible that you will have to wait beyond release date to receive it. If that's a concern then after you cancel the order you can always try your luck in store for the color that you want on release day.

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Just dial *611, that's how I just canceled mine and opted for a different color with an earlier ship date

0 Likes