I'm thinking of upgrading from Iphone 5 to Samsung Galaxy s6.
vrod113

Will I be able to transfer my stuff from phone to phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm thinking of upgrading from Iphone 5 to Samsung Galaxy s6.
mama23dogs
Legend

Yes.   You can sync your iCloud contacts and calendar .  You will need to add smooth sync for iCloud and JB workaround for iCloud.   If you have yahoo accounts, you will need the same to yahoo.

Google syncs perfectly.   If you can transfer and merge all your information to Google it will sync when you add the google account to your S6. 

You can use iSyncR to sync your music from iTunes.  Your iTunes apps will not sync, but you will find similar if not the same apps in the Play store.

IF your want to move pictures, you can either transfer to a computer, or use a cloud service like Dropbox or google drive.

IF I havent addressed a particular need, please ask.  Happy to help.

i Have the Note 3 and iPad. I have no problem syncing information between them.  I switched from Galaxy S3 with Verizon, to iPhone with AT&T, back to Verizon with Note 3.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I'm thinking of upgrading from Iphone 5 to Samsung Galaxy s6.
mama23dogs
Legend

Yes.   You can sync your iCloud contacts and calendar .  You will need to add smooth sync for iCloud and JB workaround for iCloud.   If you have yahoo accounts, you will need the same to yahoo.

Google syncs perfectly.   If you can transfer and merge all your information to Google it will sync when you add the google account to your S6. 

You can use iSyncR to sync your music from iTunes.  Your iTunes apps will not sync, but you will find similar if not the same apps in the Play store.

IF your want to move pictures, you can either transfer to a computer, or use a cloud service like Dropbox or google drive.

IF I havent addressed a particular need, please ask.  Happy to help.

i Have the Note 3 and iPad. I have no problem syncing information between them.  I switched from Galaxy S3 with Verizon, to iPhone with AT&T, back to Verizon with Note 3.

0 Likes