I just got a new iPhone and it came with downloaded songs. did I get a refurbished one or do they all come with songs? I bought it at a Verizon store. Thanks
Katie321
Enthusiast - Level 1

i Just got a new iPhone and it came with downloaded songs  What's the deal?  was it refurbished?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I just got a new iPhone and it came with downloaded songs. did I get a refurbished one or do they all come with songs? I bought it at a Verizon store. Thanks
Katie321
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Tidbit!!   Yes it was the U2 album. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I just got a new iPhone and it came with downloaded songs. did I get a refurbished one or do they all come with songs? I bought it at a Verizon store. Thanks
Tidbits
Legend

Did you log into your Apple ID? Might have been that free U2 album Apple handed out? You sure it's not downloaded and what is clouded in your iCloud?

Katie321
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Tidbit!!   Yes it was the U2 album. 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yah all Apple ID's get that for free.  Your device is new it's just free stuff for having an Apple ID using iTunes account.