I have found lost IPAD
giantyun
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in Tanzania and I am doing volunteer work as a computer teacher.

One of my friend gave me IPAD to activate Ipad. He said "I cant remember password."

So I tried to reset through Itunes and found that it has actual owner who is not my friend.

I found Verizon simcard also.

I guess someone has been lost(or stolen) this Ipad.

What should I do? How can I find actual owner of the Ipad?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have found lost IPAD
Weth
Legend

IF you already wiped the iPad, you can no longer find the owner from the device.   Returning it to Verizon would be the only way.   There is nothing you can do to bypass the security lock and you won't be able to make it work. 

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

IF you already wiped the iPad, you can no longer find the owner from the device.   Returning it to Verizon would be the only way.   There is nothing you can do to bypass the security lock and you won't be able to make it work. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi giantyun,

We love tablets here at VZW. We can answer your questions right here. It sounds like Find My iPhone is activated on this tablet. That security cannot be bypassed. You need to get the password to the Apple account on this tablet. Maybe your friend has the password to the Apple account. You can contact the manufacturer for assistance.

MarcusG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes