I have an iPhone 5 and I downloaded the new IOS 8.2 last week. Ever since I downloaded the new IOS the phone turns on and off on its own. It happened over 50 time yesterday alone. Last night the phone quick working entirely. Any ideas?
cmstarr27

I have an iPhone 5 and I downloaded the new IOS 8.2 last week.  Ever since I downloaded the new IOS the phone turns on and off on its own.  It happened over 50 time yesterday alone.  Last night the phone quick working entirely.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an iPhone 5 and I downloaded the new IOS 8.2 last week. Ever since I downloaded the new IOS the phone turns on and off on its own. It happened over 50 time yesterday alone. Last night the phone quick working entirely. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cmstarr27, That is definitely odd that this happened. I recommend backing up your phone if you are able to, and then attempt to reset your phone back to factory default. You can then restore it back after the reset. This should help clear these issue with the update.,

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an iPhone 5 and I downloaded the new IOS 8.2 last week. Ever since I downloaded the new IOS the phone turns on and off on its own. It happened over 50 time yesterday alone. Last night the phone quick working entirely. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cmstarr27, That is definitely odd that this happened. I recommend backing up your phone if you are able to, and then attempt to reset your phone back to factory default. You can then restore it back after the reset. This should help clear these issue with the update.,

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes