I do not like my Iphone and would like to get rid of it.
CheerfulSandy

I do not like the Iphone and just received it about 4 months ago. I try but I do not like it. I probably shouldn't have decided to try it but thought everyone else likes them so I should try it. How can I trade this in and not be responsible for the rest of the payments.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I do not like my Iphone and would like to get rid of it.
Snn5
Legend

Depends on if you are Edge or in a 2 year contract.  If you were an Android user and liked that experience you could sell your phone and buy a new Android phone (full price) for probably what you might get for the iPhone if sold.  At that point you'd still have to finish your agreement or contract to avoid the ETF.  If you are on Edge, problem is, is that you still have to pay off the iPhone.  So, with the iPhone sold you could pay off the phone and end the Edge agreement, but you'd have no phone. That would allow you to begin an Edge agreement again with a new phone.  Just depends on if you are contract or Edge.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You are responsible. You have 14 days from the point of purchase. Your only option is to sell it and pay the difference if any.

Weth
Legend

It does not work that way. You now have a used phone with drastically reduced value that you are financially responsible to pay off. You can sell the phone, and use the proceeds to pay off your agreement.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Depends on if you are Edge or in a 2 year contract.  If you were an Android user and liked that experience you could sell your phone and buy a new Android phone (full price) for probably what you might get for the iPhone if sold.  At that point you'd still have to finish your agreement or contract to avoid the ETF.  If you are on Edge, problem is, is that you still have to pay off the iPhone.  So, with the iPhone sold you could pay off the phone and end the Edge agreement, but you'd have no phone. That would allow you to begin an Edge agreement again with a new phone.  Just depends on if you are contract or Edge.

0 Likes