I cannot use any type of swipe on my phone. How do I stop this?
Vikie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot unlock my screen because I cannot swipe at all on the screen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I cannot use any type of swipe on my phone.
Vikie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you try pressing the home button and the on/off button at the same time? When apple icon comes on screen leave go of buttons. This fixed my problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cwillett

i am having the exact same issue but my phone's screen is cracked.  does this mean the digitizer is out and would fixing the screen fix the problem?

0 Likes
Vikie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you try pressing the home button and the on/off button at the same time? When apple icon comes on screen leave go of buttons. This fixed my problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cwillett, we don't want this to be an issue. Which make/model phone do you have? Do you have insurance on that device? Insurance will cover the device when there is physical damage. Click the link below for more details regarding the insurance feature:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/equipment-protection-overview/?intcmp=SearchBanner:insurance:...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DenMay12

I can't even turn my phone off and on!  Can't access anything at all

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes