I am in Italy and have paid for international calling from there but I can not get a call through to the U.S.
Steverei

I Am in Italy and have paid for international calling but can't get it to go through to the U.S. How do I need to dial to the U.S. from Italy ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am in Italy and have paid for international calling from there but I can not get a call through to the U.S.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steverei,

Keeping in touch with loved ones while traveling is a must! I am so sorry that you are having trouble getting in touch with those back in the US. Dialing has never been easier when traveling either. If you are dialing out to the US you will simply dial + 1 followed by the 10 digits US number. The country code for Italy is 39. But you would only need the country code if dialing locally. Also check out any additional concerns here: http://vz.to/1yJ98Lf
ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I am in Italy and have paid for international calling from there but I can not get a call through to the U.S.
Weth
Legend

If you needed to call 123-555-6789 in the US from Italy:

Bring up the phone dialer on your iPhone

Press and hold the 0 key until it turn into a +

then press 11235556789 (written more clearly so it is easier to understand: + 1 123 555 6789 )

0 Likes