Re: How long does a refund take?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand how important it is for you to receive the refund for the order that was cancelled on Sunday, and we definitely apologize for not being able to provide clarity for all of your concerns during the 2 occasions that you contacted us via phone call. At this moment, we can confirm that the refund process can take 7-10 days in order to be completed. We've also attached a link that will let you keep track of any pending orders through My Verizon. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209511/

Geovann_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Frustrated_consumer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I paid $400.00 before my payment arrangement date.  My bill was $506.00.00. The day before my arrangement date I got a text message saying the $506.00 will be posted to my account.   I called the same day I got the text message to let them know that I had paid $400.00 of the payment arrangement in advance and I only needed to pay $106.00.  After being placed on hold by a gentleman who admitted he wasn't sure of how to cancel it, he placed me on hold and got assistance.  Came back later and said it has been cancelled.  To my surprise, I had $506.00 debited from my account on top of the $400.00 I paid before the payment arrangement date.  After being given the run around for weeks by several employees, I was just told today that it was just updated as we spoke and my request for refund was denied.  They gave me 2 different reasons, first if I had a past due balance I was not getting a refund. Second, they could not find a record of me cancelling the request to the payment arrangement.  They took my rent money and I am now forced to pay extra money if I want to continue staying in my apartment.  I paid a total of $906.66 on a payment arrangement of $506.66.  I am so numb right now. Can anyone help me with this issue?  I may have been able to work it out with my landlord but I was given him the information that I was receiving from Verizon that was totally untrue.  They had no intentions on giving me any money back.  I have been a customer of Verizon for years and have never been treated so coldly by any company in my life.  I had been told on several occasions that it takes 7 to 10 days, it should be refunded on the 15th or 16th of November, just to be told that I am not getting anything.  Please someone tell me how to get to someone who can help me. 

jenn9575

They lie about anything and everything. They are wasting your time and getting you angry off , that's their only job. They are also dragging it out and dragging it out. Next they will say you need to start all over and re-do it. Then you can repeat the viscous cycle of abusive customer service calls. Next they will say they can;t seem to find the return information in their system. lol  Although , you have already call 2 dozen times before. They llove to NOT HELP with anything. And , their number one goal is to unpset and frustrate you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jenn9575, we certainly don't want you to feel frustrated when you're reaching out for support. Our goal is always to help and find the best resolution possible. I'd be happy to help if you're having trouble related to a return. Could you give me some information on what's happened?

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes
Deviousdevil
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had prepaid 200 on a post account on May 8th. I then returned the phone due to the sales rep being misleading. They said I would be refunded for the money I had place on the post account. It now June 4th and I have received no email like I was told and have not received the refund. I even have the conversation reference number 2691922515146026979. I've been patient, but getting very aggravated over this.

Earlene2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a fairly size refund. How long till I get it

0 Likes
Earlene2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I chatted Verizon last night. The agent said my order wasn't cancelled, the first agent said it was. What's wrong with these people. I  recancelled my order. I want my refund. I'm looking for another carrier

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's certainly not the experience we want you to have here at Verizon! If you have a device refund set up, this would take 24-48 hours to show on the account. Did you get an order cancellation email?

*Austin

0 Likes