Highlighted

How do i turn off my visual voicemail?

RebaS

How do i turn off visual voicemail in my verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How do i turn off my visual voicemail?

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

On the left side of the overview,click Change Features, and select the line (if you are on a family or share plan) that has VVM that you want to remove.

Scroll through the list of features active for that phone; about halfway down the page is Voicemail - Basic or Visual.  Change it back to BASIC  clicking the REMOVE button next to Visual.

Be sure to scroll down and save - it may take a few clicks to confirm, verify, and save the change.

**Edit - I just saw you posted this in the Apple space - voicemail on the iPhone is different than the standard Verizon VM.  And I don't use an iPhone,so if the information I've given is inaccurate, hopefully someone that has the iPhone and has successfully turned off VVM will correct me if needed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: How do i turn off my visual voicemail?

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

On the left side of the overview,click Change Features, and select the line (if you are on a family or share plan) that has VVM that you want to remove.

Scroll through the list of features active for that phone; about halfway down the page is Voicemail - Basic or Visual.  Change it back to BASIC  clicking the REMOVE button next to Visual.

Be sure to scroll down and save - it may take a few clicks to confirm, verify, and save the change.

**Edit - I just saw you posted this in the Apple space - voicemail on the iPhone is different than the standard Verizon VM.  And I don't use an iPhone,so if the information I've given is inaccurate, hopefully someone that has the iPhone and has successfully turned off VVM will correct me if needed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes