How do I restore LTE coverage?
Ted_la

Since downloading the new iOS 8.3 I no longer have LTE coverage at my house located at ZIP Code 98367. I have an iPhone 5S.   My husband who also has an iPhone 5s and is still on IOS 8.2 has LTE coverage here.  I have tried resetting my network connections and removing my Sim card and restarting.  What else can I do?  I think this is the reason that my battery is draining faster too.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: IOS 8.3 no LTE
Weth
Legend

I found 2 examples of this on another forum. In both cases, the cure was getting a new SIM from Verizon

Can't get LTE

I updated my iPhone 6 plus to 8.3 but can't get LTE working... Ive checked all my toggles to make sure it on LTE but still no go... Ive tried reset network settings and still don't work

RESPONSE:

What i did is i put my sim card in my Samsung galaxy s5 and was also not getting lte... The problem was that my sim card got fried and wouldn't connect to lte after updating to 8.3... Call my wireless provider switch service to a new sim and voila lte was back and running!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: IOS 8.3 no LTE
Weth
Legend

I found 2 examples of this on another forum. In both cases, the cure was getting a new SIM from Verizon

Can't get LTE

I updated my iPhone 6 plus to 8.3 but can't get LTE working... Ive checked all my toggles to make sure it on LTE but still no go... Ive tried reset network settings and still don't work

RESPONSE:

What i did is i put my sim card in my Samsung galaxy s5 and was also not getting lte... The problem was that my sim card got fried and wouldn't connect to lte after updating to 8.3... Call my wireless provider switch service to a new sim and voila lte was back and running!

0 Likes