So I traded in my phone on 9/29 and I am hoping to get the $200 trade-in credit soon, but until now I haven't received it yet.
Then I talked to the customer service via Chat and she said I didn't apply the promotion number and my promotion number indicates I could only get $100 instead of $200.
So my questions are:
1. I cannot remember now if I applied the promotion number or not, but I really should have. But the representative told me I didn't apply. Can I still get the trade-in credit now, even if I made a mistake back then?
2. Why the trade-in credit is $100 instead of $200, I don't understand. Back then the ads said that trade in any smart phone to get $200 trade-in credit and $100 for porting the number from another carrier.
Please help! Thanks!
Help has arrived! I want to ensure you’re able to take advantage of your trade-in offer that you received.
First, so that I can get a better understanding of what transpired, please tell me more. Was this for a new line of service? Was the trade-in submitted online or in a store? Did you receive a trade-in submission number? Please let me know so that I can further assist.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Help arrived fast!!!
1) Was this for a new line of service? Yes
2) Was the trade-in submitted online or in a store? Online and I got a box from Verizon to send the phone
3) Did you receive a trade-in submission number? Yes. Here is the submission ID: 2130523150
4) Device:Nokia Lumia 635