sherrix2

I have a IPhone 6s+ and downloaded the Verizon messages app 2.0.7. I do not have the option to use my camera ( yes,it's  turned on in my settings) and today my microphone won't work. I use both these features a LOT.

I have restarted my cell.

Please help me get this all fixed. I do have text I do NOT want to lose. I also have a default text  app that " came with " this cell that is not showing eveeything I send out but does show in coming text. I only use that text message when I am texting other people with a IPhone so I can see when they read my text. I would like them both working correctly.

My email addy is [email removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Really need help

Thank you

Sherri

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, SherriBx2. Can you clarify, these features only don't work when using Verizon Messages? Can you explain the issue you're having with texting more clearly?

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sherrix2

I can not add a picture to my text, I do not have the camera icon button to

click on to add a picture. Only has with Verizon message. I have the

lastest update which is 2.0.7

On Thursday, December 31, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is there a + sign in your message area?  Tap that and you should get the option to add a photo, take a photo to send, set up Glympse, and other options.  If it isn't there, can you send a screen shot of what your messages screen looks like when you are composing a message?  That may help us determine what's happening.

0 Likes