Having trouble making and receiving calls..
JERFER33

I having trouble making and receiving calls...Anyone else having the same issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Having trouble making and receiving calls..
Sfken

I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
Choody3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Especially when I leave the house-virtually no lte/3G NOTHING!

0 Likes
Choody3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in upstate ny-zip code 13165 and have been a customer for almost 5 years-I have made at least 5 calls to Verizon customer service AND 2 stops at corporate stores and get the same answer every time-We don't know why you can't get lte/3G calls, no internet service and dropped calls--(when I leave house) I've NEVER had this kind of trouble before and just don't care anymore-I'll get a burner phone from Walmart and you guys can eat the $625 from my recent upgrade-Make my credit sink-d care-no one has the [Removed] to tell the truth and I'm extremely disappointed

Inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Choody3, we want to give you everything that we have on our network. Which make/model phone do you have? Do you have this issue everywhere that you go or just in a specific place?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
msigrist66

Verizon Wireless is the devil. Corporate GREED! When I became a VZW customer over 15 years ago the customer service WAS great. The coverage in the Finger Lakes over the last 6 months has gone down hill and Verizon will not admit nor do anything about it. I tried to download a 3 minute video on you tube after 20 minutes I gave up. I have called tech support multiple times and nothing. I filed a claim with the FCC and the answer I got was that the reason why coverage has changed in the area is proprietary and their is noting that can be done about it. It's time for the upper management to step down with out there golden parachute and get people in there that will take care of the ''best part of there network'' there customers. I'm going to take my business to AT&T. VZW doesn't care about customers or employees, there closing multiple call centers because they say they don't need them. Oh but wait the last time I called customer service I had to wait 25 minutes before I could talk to a tech, because they have higher than normal call volume. Sounds fishy to me. Service has gone down hill and they get rid of employees to fix the problem. Where is the government to step in and correct this problem? [Removed] You don't want to fix the problem I will take my business elsewhere.

Inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Choody3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Man you guys take the cake for scamming customers! I decided to give Verizon another chance (my first complaint was apparently edited by moderator) But i have removed that hd calling feature 3TIMES Because I am unable to make/receive calls-access date ANYTHING when it's turned on-(my belief is this FREE FEATURE is only free for limited time/people then when you get hooked they start charging for it!) well it completely sucks here in upstate ny and I removed it twice from my own account then 3rd time it got turned back on I was trying to call my husband from emergency room to no avail-so I called customer support and had THEM remove it but it was just turned back on again yesterday! Also I was wondering why my phone was alwful quite lately when I left house and received multiple voicemails all at once from MONTHS ago people asking me if I was ok cause they couldn't reach me!

0 Likes