Got 2 new Iphone 6 pluses today from FedEx. Wondering what I need to know on switching between Iphone 5 and the 6plus? Cant activated them till after work. and didnt know if this was going to be a hassle or if I should just take them to a Verizon store.?
Iowan83

Is it pretty striaght forward or can I just power off my old phone and activate our new ones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Got 2 new Iphone 6 pluses today from FedEx. Wondering what I need to know on switching between Iphone 5 and the 6plus? Cant activated them till after work. and didnt know if this was going to be a hassle or if I should just take them to a Verizon stor
karenc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for taking the time to reach out, Iowan83! I am excited to see you activate the new phones as well! There will be instructions in the box that will direct you to call an automated system for the terms and conditions to be accepted. From there you will simply turn off old phone and turn on each device, then follow on screen prompts. Please feel free to reach back out if you need any additional support.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Got 2 new Iphone 6 pluses today from FedEx. Wondering what I need to know on switching between Iphone 5 and the 6plus? Cant activated them till after work. and didnt know if this was going to be a hassle or if I should just take them to a Verizon stor
karenc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for taking the time to reach out, Iowan83! I am excited to see you activate the new phones as well! There will be instructions in the box that will direct you to call an automated system for the terms and conditions to be accepted. From there you will simply turn off old phone and turn on each device, then follow on screen prompts. Please feel free to reach back out if you need any additional support.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes