FACETIME
jk2594jk

I have IOS version 7.1.1 on my iPhone and can't FaceTime.  Haven't been able to for some time.  My husband and daughter are having the same issue!  Need help!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: FACETIME
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jk2594jk,

I want to make sure that you can FaceTime without any issues. Are you guys able to use the cell data on the phone without any kind of issues? Are you getting any kind of errors when you try to FaceTime? Let's try this: Settings, FaceTime, FaceTime switch is Green correct? Below that, what is checked for 'You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At'? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jk2594jk

FaceTime is green in settings and my phone number is what shows where I can be reached

0 Likes
jayaj440

I have the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details. Try turning Facetime off for 30-40 seconds and see if that improves the performance of Facetime. I look forward to hearing back from you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jk2594jk

That doesn't work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for testing that out, jayaj440.  Do you experience the same issues with Facetime even when connected to WiFi? Is there any difference using WiFi at other locations? Sometimes it can be based on the connection.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mauraw

I pay a lot of money for Verizon in my home and for my cell phones. Why does FaceTime not work on my I phone 7 in my home? My husband has 6 and his works. Our setting are the same! Very displeased and considering canceling all Verizon services

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon has NOTHING to do with FaceTime. That is an Apple product. You would likely get a better solution by asking on an Apple forum.

0 Likes