Highlighted

During an In-Store Trade, will you receive the gift card to help pay for the IPhone 6 on that day?

ZDCustomer611

During an In-Store Trade of an older iphone for the Iphone 6, will you receive the gift card to help pay for the IPhone on that day? On the 19th, I plan on getting to a Verizon Wireless store early and hopefully purchase an IPhone 6 after trading in my older IPhone 4.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: During an In-Store Trade, will you receive the gift card to help pay for the IPhone 6 on that day?

Cubzfans19

I did this with my last phone and they just gave me a credit to the new phone .. After the credit they told me how to go about sending the phone back to VZW ... I don't think you will get an even swap with an Iphone 4 for the Iphone 6 but you'll get some money towards it ... You can always have them bill your account and pay it the next time your bill comes in... What VZW store are you going to early??  Maybe Ill change what store I go to if its the same one, lol ... Good luck !

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: During an In-Store Trade, will you receive the gift card to help pay for the IPhone 6 on that day?

Cubzfans19

I did this with my last phone and they just gave me a credit to the new phone .. After the credit they told me how to go about sending the phone back to VZW ... I don't think you will get an even swap with an Iphone 4 for the Iphone 6 but you'll get some money towards it ... You can always have them bill your account and pay it the next time your bill comes in... What VZW store are you going to early??  Maybe Ill change what store I go to if its the same one, lol ... Good luck !

View solution in original post

0 Likes