Re: Did anyone recieve tracking for iPhone 6s yet
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

My expected ship date is now 10/7 ordered it on the night of the preorder they tried to take the payment on the 20th and it was declined.. I updated my order 9/22 and they haven't charged my account yet so I think I lost my place with the preorder Smiley Sad I'm a sad panda

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
tn2005c6
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone 6S delivered at 12:30pm CST. In the process of doing a restore from iCloud now.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

honestly if you haven't gotten yours theres a lot of stores that have them

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I'd do some checking before cancelling your pre-order.  I'm sure there are stores out there that may have what you want.  I was at my local Sam's Club yesterday evening and asked out of curiosity if they had any iP6s and they actually did.  Not many and none in the plus model...but they did have a couple I was told.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly hope everyone is able to enjoy their new iPhones who ordered. I'm pretty eager to get my hands on one soon too! If you've already ordered, please check http://bit.ly/RjmCUB to see the status of your order as well as double check the email address where your order confirmation was sent in the rare case there's additional clarification needed.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes