0 Likes
Re: Did anyone recieve tracking for iPhone 6s yet
tn2005c6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes due by end of day.

0 Likes
jflash530

Where did you find the tracking number? I looked under my orders and it shows processing.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I haven't gotten mine yet either mine says the same they haven't took the money out of my account either

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have and I been tracking it all morning and it is on the truck on its way!!! I didn't have any movement on the tracking number till about 12 at night

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

If you haven't received tracking information and they haven't charged your account (which is usually an indicator that things are in motion) then you may want to call VZW to check the status.   I received my tracking info and my card was charged last Sunday.  My device has been sitting at my local FedEx all week...the status changed this morning to show that it was on a truck and out for delivery today.

0 Likes
tn2005c6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Out for delivery according to UPS Tracking

0 Likes
BlakeAJ

My order got all screwed up between Apple and Verizon and I received 0 notification that there was any problem.  Now this morning while waiting for my new phone to arrive I get an email that says it's delayed 5 days. 

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Damn, Blake... I feel like I might get the same message

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
texascfo

Yes, both my wife and son pre-ordered 6s on 9-17 and 9-20 and being delivered today.  My son had his delivered to the Verizon store in NYC and it has been delivered.  My wife's phone says by 8 pm tonight and is on truck.

0 Likes