Did anyone have trouble getting the Upgrade to a 6 Rebate?
Vince-Jessie

I upgrade my Iphone 4 for the Iphone 6 promotion and as of today have not yet received my Rebate. I had to call again today and the guy told me it would be another 15 days for a response to see if I was even going to receive! Not sure what's going on but I sure could use that rebate to pay my bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did anyone have trouble getting the Upgrade to a 6 Rebate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring you receive your mail in rebate is very important Vince-jessie. Congrats on your recent upgrade to the iPhone 6. Did you mail in your rebate? For faster process you may also submit your mail in rebate and check the status online at www.verizonwireless.com/rebates. What was the reason you may not receive your mail in rebate?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Re: Did anyone have trouble getting the Upgrade to a 6 Rebate?
Vince-Jessie

Not sure why. I have called numerous times and the recording each time said that it was received and I should be receiving my rebate soon but it never came. This morning I called and spoke to a person and he said he was not sure why I have not received it but put in for a request to let me know why and said I would receive a response in 10-15 days. Not sure why I have to now wait that long to get a reason why?! I traded my phone in on October 15, 2014.

0 Likes