Re: Delayed voicemails showing up weeks to days later
TimKBall
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am assuming after reading thru this thread that Verizon has not come up with any fixes that work other than the same same.. reboot,,, re initiate... all things we do till we get sick of dancing and give up that Verizon will find a solution.  If somebody has found one,, I would like to know the fix.  I have had my Iphone 6s Plus for a while.  Verizon voice mails coming in a day to a few weeks late is the normal and very unreliable.  Nobody wants to call and be put on hold.. told to reset ten things.. all to have nothing get fixed,,, as if Verizon had one they would have posted it instead of making all these people chase their tales.  Any users have any fixes besides dropping Verizon?

hazelnutty
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having exactly the same issue with my iPhone X. Phone shows missed calls. But voicemails appear randomly sometimes days later, and sometimes triggered by a new voicemail which causes multiple messages to appear at the same time. Completely unacceptable - especially since this appears to be a widespread problem judging by the many comments from other users. Not exactly consistent with the "When we say better matters, we mean it" that Verizon advertises

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TimKBall, your callers are important and want to be heard. We are truly sorry to hear that you are experiencing this and want to do all that is possible to ensure that all of your messages are coming through. Let's get some details so we may get to the bottom of this. Is you phone connected to Wi-Fi? Do you find this happens in a specific area? When did this begin?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jayandjesscase
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please Verizon, fix this, I am loosing money on jobs because of missed voice mail!

daveg1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is crazy.  I am not going to be resetting the phone and networks settings on a regular basis to accomodate Verizon.  If this is not resolved rapidly I will need to switch carriers.

hazelnutty
Enthusiast - Level 2

Even worse considering Verizon's inability / unwillingness to deal with robocalls. Sending calls from unrecognized numbers to voicemail is for now the only way to cope with the flood of unwanted calls, all in violation of the Do Not Call registry. But this does not work if the occasional legitimate call is unanswered or unacknowledged for days or weeks, because I am not notified promptly of a new voicemail. Never a problem with other phones / carriers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is never good to hear you are having issues with voicemail being delivered when they are left and we certainly do not want to see you leave. Let's work together to get to the bottom of this. When did this start happening? What make and model phone do you have? Does this happen with all contacts or just certain contacts? 

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes
hazelnutty
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone X. Has happened for at least last 6 months but much worse recently. Which led me to try to find out if I was the only one experiencing this problem. Based on comments here and elsewhere, clearly this is a widespread issue. No apparent logic to which messages are delayed and which come through promptly. Verizon: Please fix it!

MikeA500
Enthusiast - Level 1

*86 will let you hear them and then they'll show on your phone.  They only way to know if you have any messages is to dial *86.  Verizon - the 80's called, they want their voicemail access back!

VERY FRUSTRATING.  Verizon needs to fix this.  

Lolar34
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I have been having this same problem since at least January 2019. 

Why has this not been fixed??