Re: Delayed voicemails showing up weeks to days later
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting delayed voicemails weeks later is very inconvenient, especially if it was an important message, and we cannot have that, Kaydee27. We will have to look further into your missed calls as well as they seem to be correlated. When did this first start to happen for you? Does the majority of this happen in one location, like the inside of your home? On a typical day, what does your phone display in terms of a signal when off of Wi-Fi(4G/LTE, 3G, 1X)?     JoeyM_VZW            

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bonnierr, ensuring you are receiving voicemails on your iPhone 6 is crucial, and I am here to help. Are you having an issue receiving standard or visual voicemails? How long have you been having this issue? Are you able to browse the internet and or use applications successfully when not connected to a Wi-Fi network?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
PAMIU70
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, still on ongoing issue.  About to contact them for the 4th time.

0 Likes
girltyping
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm still having the same problem as well as all the other customers. Iphone 6. Did the network reset with Verizon customer service on the phone. Still have old vms (usually between 4-7 days later) pop up after a new one arrives. It has been a problem for my work. I hope a solution can be found!

nikki551

I have the same problem. I had it turned off by calling but 10 minutes later the 30 day trial came on again and I can not access my regular voicemails.

0 Likes
Sweets2950097
Enthusiast - Level 1

I reset my network settings when i originally posted this more than a week ago and I just recieved 4 voicemails today that spanned as delivered over the past 6 days. So this is still a problem. Resetting network settings does not solve anything. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of finding a resolution for you regarding your Voicemail. We can definitely look further into this. What happens when you dial *86? What other troubleshooting has been completed on the device? How long has this been happening?

Jose A.M_VZW

0 Likes
clcp365
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue. I am able to retrieve messages by dialing *86, but I get almost no notification of voicemails anymore, although occasionally I will get them days or weeks later.  I've tried all the fixes listed in this thread. 

amc02g
Enthusiast - Level 1

Continue to have this same issue.  None of the solutions being presented seem to correct the issue.   Is this a carrier or device issue???

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clcp365, we are concerned to hear you are having issues with your voicemails showing up after a long delay. You mentioned you did all troubleshooting steps. Have you reset your Voicemail Password with Verizon Wireless?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes