Damaged Fios Utility Box
janderson090

Hello,

There is a fios utility box in my front yard that looks like it was run over by a car and is nearly knocked over, with exposed wires.  I need to get this box repaired or removed, it is a hazard!

I have seen similar posts on the Residental community forum, but I am not a Fios customer, only a wireless customer, so I can't figure out how to post there.

Then, when I try to call Verizon, I can't get a real person to answer and it is very frustrating!

I am hoping one of the forum moderators sees this and passes it along to someone who can help me.  

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Damaged Fios Utility Box
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

janderson090, we recognize your safety is a priority and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced challenges trying to reach a representative, but the good news is that help is here. Since this is the support forum for cellular subscribers, please contact our Fios team here: 

Twitter: @GD0405

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fios/

I'm confident that they'll be able to work with you to resolve your Fios box issues. If you run into any issues or need additional assistance please let us know.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes