DROPPED CALLS!!!!
MNnice911

I am in an area where AT&T has most of the towers.   I can answer a call, and then within a minute it drops ---- everytime.   I cannot talk on the phone at all in or near my home.  I also can't seem to get anyone from Verizon to talk to me!!!!!!!!!  I have been with Verizon for over 10 years and would like to stay with them, but I might need to bail as I do need my phone. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: DROPPED CALLS!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Making sure you have reliable service is important to us, MNnice911. We appreciate the 10 years you've been with us and want to make sure there's many more. When did this trouble start? What's your zip code? How far from your home do you need to get before you're able to place/receive a call without dropping?

JenniferH_VZW   
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
cat-m

I have an 82 year old friend who has Verizon and he has very little reception, even in his home.  He drops most of the calls he makes and receives.  Everyone says that Sprint is much better.  Is there a free amplifier provided by Verizon?  Sprint will give him one for free if he needs it.  Thanks.

0 Likes
dexterswife
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sprint is the worst!!! I've lived in several different states, and have tried all of the companies...Sprint, T-Mobile, At&t, and Verizon. I would say Verizon is #1, then At&t, and then T-mobile, and thennnnnnnn Sprint.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Sprint is more desperate to keep customers, Verizon usually gives a discount on theirs making it around $175.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

A good solution to not having service in your home is to get a landline.

Vonage Phone Deals | Specials & Promotions | Vonage.com

0 Likes