Conference calls
Donomite71

When I merge or add calls sometimes the other callers can't hear me or visa-versa...I can hear them.. Why does this happen? iPhone 6

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Conference calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Donomite71,

That certainly shouldn't happen! Everyone should be able to hear each other on these calls. Does this only happen with certain people or with everyone? How long has this been happening? Any issues with regular one on one calls?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Donomite71

This has been happening for a month or so now. It seems to be happing more and more frequently. It can happen with any of my callers at anytime regardless of who their carrier is. It does not happen on regular one on one calls. I was recently at an Apple store and inquired about this problem. They seemed to be convinced that this is a Verizon issue and suggested that I call and have my line “rebooted”.

Sent from Windows Mail

0 Likes
arctempler

I have started having the same problem over the last few days. The only way I can merge a call now is to turn off LTE and call each person and merge the call so back to not being able to merge incoming calls.

0 Likes