Changing phones on a prepaid Verizon plan
mcguigcl

I would like to purchase a new iPhone on the Verizon website and keep my phone Verizon prepaid phone number that I have now, but the options on the website do not allow that.  I have the option of changing to a new number only.  When I try to change my phone number now to the new phone I am purchasing, it comes up with a message saying that is an active number and.  How do I do this?  I've tried calling every number available for Verizon and only get a recording.  There is no option to speak to a human and when I press zero, the recording states, "we're sorry you are having trouble, goodbye."  What kind of customer service is that?  Please help. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Changing phones on a prepaid Verizon plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mcguigcl, we want to make sure you're able to get your new iPhone on your prepaid service. We recommend contacting our prepaid team for further assistance. They can be reached at 888-294-6804.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes