Cellular data ipad mini
Mc0890

My iPad keeps losing the cellular data. I've had it at home, where it always USED to work but now I can't connect to my paid data plan at all. The cellular data number shows as unknown, and at the Settings- Cellular Data, there's no option to reconnect my current plan, just "Add Cellular Plan". Nearly this whole month I've had issues of my iPad refusing to use my data plan 😑 

0 Likes
Re: Cellular data ipad mini
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connected is our number one goal, and I'm sorry you've been having problems with your data connection. I want to make sure that you get the assistance you need. Have you made any changes to your account or device? Are there any other devices impacted? Share details. We are here to help you. 

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
Mc0890

I haven't made any changes at all. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the time to work with us. Is the SIM card still inserted in the device? Have you restarted it since this originally began?

0 Likes
karileslie

I have the same problem. I’ve restarted. Restarting helped a couple of times, but doesn’t now. Haven’t made any changes. SIM is inserted, I assume. Nothing changed except it stopped accessing my paid cellular plan. I stopped by a Verizon store today and he told me he could only sell me a new one. I’m still paying on this one. It’s relatively new. All updates are done. Does not show a cellular plan or carrier. Asks for a QR code to add a plan. Do I need a new SIM card?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to ensure your devices are connecting to a reliable signal. We definitely want to get to the bottom of this ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes