Cell Reception degraded recently
mdevans

Last three weeks reception is 1 bar at best, frequently, No Service. Same on 3 iPhones and 1 iPad. Drove around the community 2 days ago, roughly a 4 mile radius of my home - same poor reception everywhere. When at home, iPhone is on WiFi Calling in order to receive texts reliably. Previously, reception was not great, but acceptable. What gives, Verizon?    19707 area code

0 Likes
Re: Cell Reception degraded recently
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having amazing service is crucial in this time of day. I definitely want to take a look at what's going on here. Do you know of others that also see this issue? Can you please also provide your State that you reside in? I will take a look at other locations around you, in case of any outages. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
mdevans

Thank you, Michelle. As I say, there are three iPhones and 1 iPad in the family and they all simultaneously began to have poor to nil reception about three weeks ago. Home is northern Delaware. Other family member nearby, has good reception with an iPhone using a different provider.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the added details. Let's keep moving forward. What is the nearest intersection to where you have the issue? Are all of the devices software up to date? W 

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes
mdevans

Hi Derek,

All devices are up-to-date. Nearest intersection would be Delaware Rt 7 =
and Mendenhall Mill Road. Numerous complaints about Verizon Wireless =
reception in the surrounding area on Nextdoor.com and many about the =
recent very noticeable degradation the last 3 weeks. I submit that it is =
not the devices.

Merrill

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the hassle this has caused as I know the importance of maintaining reliable service. I have sent you a Private Note so we can take a closer look at the network records.   YaleK_VZW

0 Likes