Can Someone Help Me - Verizon's Customer Service is Appalling
Gongzilla

I want to talk to someone about a pre-paid plan. I'm already a customer - it shouldn't be this hard to give a company money!!!

I tried for 5 hours to get in touch with customer service yesterday (11/20/16) to discuss this but nobody could help. Yesterday I:

*Spoke to someone who put me through to the start of the initial automation when you ring the number 800-922-0204

*Contacted the Twitter page, who after an hour of discussing both in public and private DM's was told they couldn't help and I had to call 800-922-0204

*Got through to two advisors who hung up on me - having to start again on 800-922-0204 both times

*Made contact with two online advisors who just told me to call 800-922-0204

I've been on hold now for nearly an hour, I'm still on hold and will hang around for the top of the hour, after that I'm going to hang up and that will be my sixth hour of trying to sort this out...I mean do you think this is acceptable???

It's a good job I've got a sense of humor, I think the customer service people don't want to help me because I'm British!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can Someone Help Me - Verizon's Customer Service is Appalling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gongzilla,

I'm certainly sorry to hear you've had trouble getting the support you need. That's never okay. Five hours is way too long. Our prepaid team is only available by phone however. They can be reached at any time by calling 888-294-6804. We can answer some general questions if you'd like but calling is the best way to get all the answers you'll need and get service started. What questions do you have?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Gongzilla

You are joking right!?!? the problem I've had is when I've been calling you! you know what? let me know where to send my number and you can chase me for a change...what a joke! honestly.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately the reps on the community forum can only access the postpaid accounts. It would be nice if they had a couple of reps capable of accessing the prepaid accounts and provide support here. Currently the only way to reach the prepaid reps is to call the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804. There is a trick to reach the reps quickly, but I don't remember it. It has been previously posted on the forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gongzilla

Thanks Ann, Just getting really frustrated because when I do get to speak to someone on the phone they tell me I need to speak to someone from Post Paid, then when I'm here they're telling me I need to speak to Pre Paid...Just feel like I'm getting brushed off by Verizon as a whole!

I just want to exchange my money for a phone and a plan, shouldn't be that hard haha!

0 Likes