Can I downgrade/ trade in my iPhone 6plus for the iPhone 6?
SarahB97

I Upgraded to the iPhone 6 plus in July and since the have been unhappy. At first having a big screen was nice, but now it's impractical and gets in the way. I love apple and would like to stick with an iPhone, just not the giant size. Can I trade in my 6plus for the 6 or do I hav to pay full retail on top of a contract cancellation fee?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I down grade/ trade in my iPhone 6plua for the iPhone 6?
Weth
Legend

You cannot trade the 6 plus for a 6.

You can buy a 6 full retail and sell the 6 plus. There is no contract cancellation fee if you do this as long as you keep paying on your account until the contract date is over, even if you no longer have the 6 plus and have a new 6 active.

You cannot cancel your 6 plus contract, pay the termination fee,  keep the same number, and switch to the 6.

Your only option is buying the 6 full price as noted above. You probably won't be out too much money since the 6 plus is still brining good resale value.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I down grade/ trade in my iPhone 6plua for the iPhone 6?
Weth
Legend

You cannot trade the 6 plus for a 6.

You can buy a 6 full retail and sell the 6 plus. There is no contract cancellation fee if you do this as long as you keep paying on your account until the contract date is over, even if you no longer have the 6 plus and have a new 6 active.

You cannot cancel your 6 plus contract, pay the termination fee,  keep the same number, and switch to the 6.

Your only option is buying the 6 full price as noted above. You probably won't be out too much money since the 6 plus is still brining good resale value.

0 Likes