Caller Name ID app error
MattLo

My iPhone (ios 12.1) just received an update of the Caller Name ID app (version 1.8.12).  In this version of the app, I need to enable the app in Settings>Phone>Call Blocking and Identification for it to work.  When attempting to enable the app (switch on), I receive an error "Error Enabling Extension".  I have tried turning the phone off and back on, removing and reinstalling the app.  I get the same error.

Anyone experience this and found a remedy?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Caller Name ID app error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MattLo, we know there are a lot of pesky calls now a way and we want to be sure you can enjoy the Caller Name ID app. We'd like to gather some information to help get this resolved. How long ago did you receive the update? Have you tried using any other call blocking apps before? Are you able to test this one another iPhone if you have one available?

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Caller Name ID app error
MattLo

Thanks for asking.  I checked the app today and was able to enable it.  Issue seems to have resolved itself.

0 Likes