Re: Caller ID Problem! So Annoying!
walt1958
Enthusiast - Level 1

My caller ID usually needs to be reset every few weeks but no none of the trouble shooting things I normally do to rest it are working now

0 Likes
Joe_ByVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon and the blockhead on the phone was like "You can't control the way someone else wants their number to show up!" 

What an messed up blockhead. It's like Verizon put out a helpwanted Ad "Looking for total dildos who don't know anything and aren't able to listen to a person speak and comprehend what they are saying and it will also be a big plus if you are good at blaming someone for something that we at Verizon are responsible for messing up. Essentially, if you have no soul and are just this side of more desierable a person than a pedophile, then you're who we're looking for! Come join the team!"

0 Likes
Joe_ByVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

i fixed it!!!

No need for the blockhead morons at Verizon... can't wait for stupid to get on the phone. 

It's pretty simple, go apps and disable "Call Filter" 

fudge you Verizon! This is a simple fix and you put all of us through this tourture and then when I call, the stupid rep is trying to blame me, like seeing "Wireless caller" is something I've been seeing my whole life and now, all of a sudden I'm out of my mind because I'm asking for an unreasonable thing, like, you know... seeing the number vs. five different callers in my messages box identified as "Wireless caller" 

You messed up people terrible!

rard777

i just fixed mine by setting my Share Name ID

0 Likes
rard777

I just fixed mine by setting my share name ID. Hope this helps. Ive been so annoyed by this myself. i haven't been able to call anyone for months.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We thank you and our other community forum members for working to assist one of our community members (RE: Caller ID Problem! So Annoying). We're always here to help our customers in any way we can. We also noted your reference that you haven't been able to call anyone for months. We apologize for your inconvenience and we'd like to help you. Can you tell us  more about this?

0 Likes
Queenshav1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did this ever get fixed for you & would u mind sharing how ? 

0 Likes
Queenshav1
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do we fix this? I am beyond irritated of the number not showing when people call just the Name and this is for contacts not saved in my phone. Please help? What steps or setting ma do I need to change? I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max 

0 Likes
Queenshav1
Enthusiast - Level 2

How did you disable it? I don’t see an option to turn it off.?

0 Likes
joshcali

I just fixed mine by setting my share name ID. Hope this helps. Ive been so annoyed by this myself. i haven't been able to call anyone for months.

@rard777 can you talk about how you did this? what setting? 

I have the same problem on my iPhone

0 Likes