Call history missing data

I received a call this morning from I believe a CA number.  When I look at my recent calls, this number doesn't show up.  Unfortunately I'm supposed to call these folks back. I didn't record their number because I figured it would be in my call log.  I logged into my Verizon Wireless account and it shows a call received but lists my number as the incoming recorded number.

Any idea if there is another way to find the callers number?

Thanks,

Tracy

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Call history missing data

valerie572

Hi can you tell me how to view my older calls and texts from like 3 months ago is there any possible way? considering i had to factory reset my phone so i dont have them on my cell .What i was wondering is there any way to get them through the account online????? please let me know i need it for court.    

Valerie         

p.s. sometimes i get calls and the number does not show up also.

0 Likes

ashtontr

When logged into MyVerizon, go to "view bill," Go to the month you want to view, then click the "calls,messages, and data" tab, then you can view the calls for that month Smiley Happy

0 Likes

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

tracylyn.robertson wrote:

I received a call this morning from I believe a CA number.  When I look at my recent calls, this number doesn't show up.  Unfortunately I'm supposed to call these folks back. I didn't record their number because I figured it would be in my call log.  I logged into my Verizon Wireless account and it shows a call received but lists my number as the incoming recorded number.

Any idea if there is another way to find the callers number?

Thanks,

Tracy

It's strange that it doesn't show in your call log on the phone.... but it should show up on My Verizon within 24-48 hours.  Was it a call that didn't leave a voice mail?  Is it showing in your missed call log?

0 Likes

Yeah very strange.  I answered the call and we talked for a couple of minutes, but I had an appt so I told them I'd call them back.  When I look on my phone, it shows no recent calls or missed calls at that time.  When I go to the verizon website I show a received call 2min and it shows my cell number as the incoming number.

Thanks,

Tracy

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for that additional information, tracylyn.robertson. It may take a while for unbilled calls to show online. It has been a few days, has it shown up on the billing?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Yes it finally did.

thank you.

Tracy

0 Likes

valerie572

hELLO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TRANSFER THERE PIX ON THE CELL TO WWW.VZWPIX.COM??????PLEASE EMAIL ME   >>removed<<

>> Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, valerie572! Here is how: http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/PictureMessaging/faq_pixplace.html . Scroll down to Online Photo Album for instructions.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes