Bad Customer Service
ANTBER65

12/8/2016

I have been a Verizon customer for nearly 25 years!  The past couple of phone call I've made to CS have lead to absolutely nowhere.  Today I contacted CS regarding a $1000.00 payment I sent on 11/22/2016 to pay on the balance of 2 phones I bought through Verizon.  I was told that the check was probably being routed back to me since the only way I could pay off my phones is to use a credit/debit card or with cash at one of their stores.  Reason why....  "because it is considered a loan".  I was also told I should stop payment on the check which is now costing me $25.00.

Really... who doesn't pay their "loans" or credit obligations with a check??  This is by far the most ridiculous comment I have ever heard.  I'm tired of lame excuses and bad customer service.  I don't know whats going on at Verizon, but they have forgotten the reason they are in business is because of long standing clients like me.  I never thought Id be calling AT&T and Sprint to see what they are willing to do for me.  I'll bet they would appreciate my four lines of service.

Shame on you, Verizon!

Labels (1)
0 Likes